Thursday, March 15, 2012

Tudor Challenge 2012

 I've always said that I'm a bookworm. Currently, I'm reading any fiction book about the Tudors that I can get my hands on. My first shelf in my bookshelf is full of Tudor books and I just keep collecting.

So now I'm participating in my first Tudor challenge. Basically you have a goal, depending on how many books you can read in the year. For me, I aim to be Queen (reading 16+ books). Then after you finish your book, you post (either on Facebook or in your blog) a summary about the book. The summary doesn't have to be long.

If you're a Tudor lover like myself, here's a link about the Tudor challenge:
http://www.thetudorbookblog.com/p/tudor-book-blog-reading-challenge.html 

Look out for my book review on 'The Queen's Captive' by Barbara Kyle